Selling your Houston home can be fast and easy when you sell to Big Tex Home Buyers. how much is my house worth Houston, Sugar Land, Texas City, Pasadena, Deer Park, Pearland.
Home Value Calculator
How Much Is My House Worth ?
Value My Texas property Calculator
Selling your Houston home can be fast and easy when you sell to Big Tex Home Buyers. The real estate market today can be a complicated place to navigate on your own. Not only will it cost you time it could cost you money as well, but this does not have to be the case.
How We Buy Houses In Houston
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (713) 866-4000
Sell Your Houston Home Today
Have you been asking yourself, “Can I sell my house in Houston without hiring a real estate agent to list it??” Selling your house on your own can be done with ease and may be more convenient than you think. Big Tex Home Buyers wants to buy your home in Houston for cash. Why should you select Big Tex Home Buyers to purchase your home? Because we want to do more than just buy your Houston house. Big Tex Home Buyers is a full-service real estate investment company so we can offer what our competitors can’t:
- Big Tex Home Buyers will cover all the normal closing costs when you sell your home to us. Your family will not have to come up with any cash out of pocket. Our offer is what you will get, no hidden fees or last minute changes.
- Once we have executed a contract to purchase your home, and the title is clear, Big Tex Home Buyers can offer a cash advance to assist your family while you make the transition to a new location.
- You don’t have to move before closing on the home. Traditionally you would have to be ready to relocate prior to closing or on the day of closing. Big Tex Home Buyers can help you avoid this by allowing your family to remain up to two weeks after closing on the property, in most cases. We know that moving is stressful and want to alleviate that anxiety on your family.
- Big Tex Home Buyers appreciates that your time and wants to make the entire process of selling your Houston house is a smooth one. We send a Selling Solutions Specialist to your home, and we will handle the whole transaction there. No time needs to be wasted going to offices and waiting that is why from the first visit and inspection to the closing- we will come to you, on your schedule.
FREE Guide: Learn The Pros and Cons Of Selling Your House To
And What 4 Hidden Costs Creep Up When Listing With An Agent Or Selling It Yourself
Missing one of these critical “pitfalls” could mean more stress and expense for you when your house finally sells.
There are 3 main ways to sell your Texas house. All with their own pros and cons.
- List it with an agent
- Sell it yourself (FSBO)
- Sell it to a professional home buyer in Texas